History of Grace Church
In 1955 Grace Baptist Church of San Bernardino was started by people who put their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. They believed in the Word of God, the Bible, and sought to pursue and honor God by living out the “Great Commandment” (Matthew 22:37-39) and “Great Commission” (Matthew 28:18-20) given by Jesus.
The congregation meet off of Arrowhead Avenue near downtown San Bernardino. In the 1960’s they purchased land in the expanding Del Rosa Heights neighborhood and built a church where we are still located today.
In the 1980’s they started a preschool and elementary school to educate children centered on Christ. They built the second, much larger building to accommodate that. Although, we no longer have an elementary school, we still have a healthy Pre-school to date.
Today we are simply called Grace Church. We are still an independent Baptist church in shared core beliefs and are members of the Pacific Church Network, who work together to help spread and advance the gospel of Christ.
To glorify God by making disciples through the sharing & teaching of God's Word. Embracing the hope we have together in Jesus Christ as our Savoir, as a family of believers, & living a life of worship in service for Him.